HIRE A KINDWORK CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FELLOWSHIP GRADUATE
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CANDIDATE PROFILE
Our Customer Experience Fellowship equips highly-motivated individuals from overlooked communities with the essential skills needed to succeed in a fast-paced, rewarding career in Customer Experience or Customer Support.
Our intensive training program covers over 250+ hours of training and preparation on technical & professional skills. You can count on our graduates to demonstrate the following skills:
Customer experience & support training with best-in-class technology
- Provide exceptional customer support using Zendesk. Skills taught include creating and solving tickets, utilizing macros, and escalation procedures. All participants sit for the Zendesk Omnichannel Agent Cetification exam.
- Responding to customers within a live chat environment including concurrent dialogues. Training on Intercom live chat inbox is included.
- Navigating internal knowledge base systems for quick problem resolution.
- Business communication for in-person, hybrid, and remote work settings using cloud-based collaboration tools including Google Suite and Slack.
- Familiarity with customer support quality methods including CSAT.
Customer-focused problem solver with great communication skills.
- Acts with a customer-first mindset during all interactions across various channels including email, chat, text, and phone.
- Able to quickly assess problems and provide solutions to customers in line with policies and procedures.
- Understands how and when to escalate customer concerns including technical issues.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback and taking immediate action.
- Equipped to work in a time-sensitive environment with multiple priorities.
- Enjoys working with people and demonstrates empathic responses to customers and colleagues.
For more information on hiring, contact KindWork Managing Director, Kate Doyle, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.