- Get Involved
- Contact Us
“Made in NY” PA Training Program Information Session (ONLINE – Please Log In Early)LEARN MORE
When: September 28, 2020 @ 1:00pm
Where: “Made in NY” Production Assistant Training Program’s information sessions are currently being held online only. We will return to offering in-person info sessions as soon as possible.
Before the Info Session:
Please fill out this Registration Form
Trouble accessing the registration form? Copy-paste the following link into your browser: https://forms.gle/iZpwwmo3ZXmXnVrN7
To Join the Info Session:
1. Download the FREE Zoom Clients for Meetings application at https://zoom.us/download
You will need to download the Zoom plugin, so please log into Zoom 10 minutes in advance to get set up. Sessions will start promptly at 1PM.
2. Click the Zoom Meeting link or copy-paste into your browser: https://zoom.us/j/3075559355. Meeting ID 307 555 9355
3. If you do not have access to computer audio: Dial 646-558-8656. Enter Meeting ID 307 555 9355.
If you experience any technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-237-2017 ext.145 & leave a message.
Join the thriving TV & Film Production Industry
• No RSVP is required to attend an information session
• Please arrive on time (click on the Zoom link 10 minutes before the start time to work out technical issues) and be prepared to stay for at least 1 hour
• 18+ years of age | 6 months of NYC residency and legally eligible to work in the U.S.
• Available full-time during training
• 2-year commitment to working freelance production hours in the television & film industry after training
• A valid driver’s license is required to apply for this program (out-of-state licenses are accepted)
*No driver’s license? The New York Drives Program can aid you in obtaining your license free of charge. Attend a “Made in NY” PA information session to learn more. “Made in NY” PA info sessions are followed by New York Drives info sessions.