- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Customized Training Manager
In addition to our seven core programs, we frequently offer special training opportunities in different fields. We train you in the skills you need to launch a sustainable career with a local employer, plus two years of support and career coaching.
THIS FREE SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM aims to connect New Yorkers residing in NYCHA public housing and HPD’s affordable housing with well-paying career path opportunities in affordable housing development.
PARTICIPANTS WILL OBTAIN INSTRUCTION IN:
● Intro to the NYC Affordable Housing Industry
● MS Office Suite and Google Suite
● Data Management
● And more!
● Training start date: April 24, 2023
● Length of training: 4 weeks + 80 hours of paid internship
● Location: Brooklyn, NY
● Over 18 years of age; legally eligible for work in the U.S.
● High School Diploma / GED
● NYC resident
● Must be available for the entire training schedule
● Preferred: Residents of NYCHA public housing, HPD affordable housing, and/or New Yorkers with vouchers (CityFHEPS, Section 8, EHV)
HOW TO APPLY
Complete our online interest form
For more details, download the training flyer
This FREE SKILLS TRAINING program will help you access 5 in-demand construction credentials and provide you with professional readiness and job placement assistance across the construction field.
CREDENTIALS EARNED WILL INCLUDE
Applications for this training are currently closed. If you are interested in future construction offerings, please fill out this form.