- Get Involved
- Contact Us
When: May 21, 2020 @ 1:00 PM EST
Where: “Made in NY” Post Production Training Program’s information sessions are currently being held online only
To RSVP to an info session and receive the Zoom meeting link, please fill out this Registration Form. Only those who RSVP will be emailed the link and admitted into the info session.
Trouble accessing the registration form? Copy-paste the following link into your browser: https://forms.gle/fZFR3Ym6UrLkCs3c9
You will need Zoom to join the info session. Be sure to download the FREE Zoom application at https://zoom.us/download. Please log into Zoom 10 minutes in advance to get set up. Sessions will start promptly at 1 PM. If you experience any technical difficulties, please email email@example.com.
– 21+ years of age
– At least 6 months of NYC Residency
– Unemployed, underemployed, low-income, or receiving public assistance
– Eligible to work in the U.S.
– Basic computer skills
– 6 months experience in production, entertainment, media, post-production, or another similar field
– Commitment to working in post-production for at least 2 years
BWI serves unemployed and low-income New Yorkers. We welcome all interested applicants to the “Made in NY” Post Production Training Program, and those who currently or recently experienced serious challenges finding or maintaining employment will be prioritized for enrollment.